1. People will leave prayer.
2. People will fight to get Ama'naat.(become a leader)
3. Lying will become an art.
4. There will be murders on the slightest of disagreements.
5. Interest will become common.
6. There will be very tall buildings.
7. People will sell Religion for the world.
8. People will treat relatives badly.
9. Justice will become a rarity.
10. Lies will be considered truth.
11. Clothes will be of silk.
12. Persecution will become common.
13. Divorces will become common.
14. Sudden deaths will increase.
15. The usurper of Ama'naat(leader) will be considered honest and honourable.
16. The keeper of Am'naat(leader) will use what he being entrusted to own interest
17. Liars will be thought of as honest.
18. Honest people will be thought of as liars.
19. False accusations will become the norm.
20. It will be hot in spite of rain.
21. Instead of wishing for children, people will pray that they not have children.
22. People from bad backgrounds and with bad up bringing will live a life of luxury(material, not peaceful).
23. Good people, when they try to practice, will be cut off from the world.
24. Previously good people will also usurp Ama'naat.
25. Leaders will become persecutors.
26. Ulema and Qaris will commit adultery.
27. People will wear clothes of animal skin.
28. But their hearts will smell and will be dead.
29. And will be bitter.
30. Gold will become common.
31. Demand for Silver will increase.
32. Sin will increase.
33. Peace will become rare.
34. Ayaats from the Quran will be decorated and calligraphy will become common.
35. Mosques will be decorated.
36. And will have tall minars.
37. But hearts will be empty.
38. Alcoholic drinks will be consumed.
39. Punishments ordered by the Shari’ah will be revoked and will no longer be implemented.
40. Women will order their mothers around.
41. People who are with naked feet, naked bodies and against religion will become kings.
42. Women will trade along with men.
43. Women will imitate men.
44. Men will imitate women.
45. People will swear by things other than Allah and the Quran.
46. Even Muslims will be prepared to give false testimony,without being incited to it.
47. Only people one knows will be greeted with the salaam.
48. The knowledge of the sharah will be used to earn worldly things.
49. Acts which earn the Akhirah, will be used to earn the world.
50. Assets belonging to the nation will be considered and treated as personal treasures by the rulers.
51. Ama'naat will be considered ones personal asset.
52. Zakaat will be considered a penalty.
53. The lowest and the worst man in the nation will become its leader.
54. People will not obey their fathers.
55. And will mistreat their mothers.
56. And will not hold back from harming their friends.
57. And will obey their wives.
58. And the voices of men who commit adultery will be raised in mosques.
59. Women who sing will be treated with great deference.
60. Instruments of music will be kept with great care.
61. Alcohol will be drunk on the highways.
62. People will be proud of their acts of persecution.
63. Justice will be sold in the courts.
64. The number of men in the police force will increase.
65. Instead of music, the Quran will be used to gain pleasure for its tune and style (qira’at), not for what it preaches, its meaning or for rewards in the Akhirah
66. Animal fur will be used.
67. The last of the Ummat will curse those before them. (clearly seen today in people who call the Prophet's companion's names).
68. Either Allah will send a Red Storm upon you.
69. Or Earthquakes.
70. Or your faces will be changed.
71. Or a rain of rocks from the skies.
72. Lies will become a habit of the rulers and the rich.
1. Alcohol will be called Sherbat, and will be considered Halal
2. Interest will be called Trade, and will be considered Halal
3. Bribes will be called Gifts, and will be considered Halal
4. Women will be naked in spite of wearing dresses.
(1) Those who wear see-through dresses
(2) Those who wear tight dresses and
(3) those whose dresses are so short, that they expose the body.
remember Jihad is fast approaching every corner of the world. We have to reinforce our inner strength with the help of ALLAH SWT by dzikr in abundance to always remember ALLAH SWT to seek protection, sincere in our action, solat, read Al-Quran, tabligh and jihad. These are the guiding principle of tabligh as practiced by our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW. Lets prepare and back to islam, the way of life. and after that the world is in peace and will be ruled by islam leader and the world is in happiness.
that event will be meet us before the dooms day, after this entry the writer will write about thats event, so stay tuned, by the way tq for the traffic and leave the comment at comment box, sory sometime not reply because bz, so take care ;)