Monday, September 7, 2009

mintak maaf sgt2........

sory sgt2 cz being very2 annoiying, sory bcoz make u hurt deeper n more and more and more,inside my heart, i'm don't mean it. i want u to smile and happy always.........when im hurt u........ its hurt me more deep because u a my special friends, so the best way no to hurt u anymore, I will remove all no phone,contact............ so that i will not hurt u any more and let me pray for your happiness, your safety, your health. I'm just being so alone sometimes make people do the crazy things,and being alone is very hurt..................let me alone forever........... i am used to be like this........ why hurt my precious friends when i can be alone forever..................................... sigh........ sory for everything i do that can hurt u...... i will not hurt u anymore....... forever............... let me alone forever................ FULLSTOP



berhenti berharap.............. sigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment